- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Strength Based Living LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to collect information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact from you. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Strength Based Living LLC at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the contact form provided on StrengthBasedLiving.com:
- See what data Strength Based Living LLC has about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data about you.
- Ask me to delete your data.
- Express any concern you have about my use of your data.
Strength Based Living LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever I collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While I use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, Strength Based Living LLC also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Links to Other Sites
StrengthBasedLiving.com contains links to other sites. Please be aware that I am not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. I encourage users to be aware when they leave this site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.