REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Rise and Thrive in 2019: A Strengths-Fueled Path
This time of year is the perfect time to set aside limitations and ignite your potential, by engaging your VIA character strengths. Character strengths are key building blocks to human flourishing. They can energize you in dark times and fuel your dreams. This course will help you blaze a strengths trail in 2019 as you explore and engage your unique blend of character strengths. Learn about other ways you’ll benefit here.
In this 6-week course, you’ll create an embodied strengths practice. Your participation includes:
- Completing a daily character strengths practice using my book 30 Days of Character Strengths: A Guided Practice to Ignite Your Best as a guide.
- Attending 6 weekly 1.5-hour workshops to connect, check in, and receive bonus content
Our work is evidence-based, so we’ll collect from you confidential pre- and post-course survey data about your perceived levels of happiness, self-compassion, confidence, and engagement with character strengths. We’ll also share a summary of what we learned from this data.
The workshops reflect the themes from the book:
- Workshop 1: Introduction & Getting Started, plus pre-course surveys
- Workshop 2: Exploring Your Best Self
- Workshop 3: Connecting & Building Relationships
- Workshop 4: Boosting Confidence & Competence
- Workshop 5: Living Your Strengths
- Workshop 6: Celebrating & Taking Your Practice Forward, plus post-course surveys
Providence, RI Group
NEW GROUP STARTING SOON!
If you live or work in the Providence RI area, we have a new group starting on Wednesday, May 15 at the Jewish Community Center (JCC). Click here for details and to register. If you have questions, contact Karen Whelan-Berry at Karenwb@Wholebeinginstitute.com.
Our 4th virtual group is currently in action! If you’re interested in possible future dates, please contact Jane S. Anderson at Jane@StrengthBasedLiving.com.
Let’s individually and collectively blaze a character strengths-fueled trail in 2019. Hope to see you there!
Jane S. Anderson
Author, 30 Days of Character Strengths: A Guided Practice to Ignite Your Best
President, Strength Based Living LLC
Signature Strengths: Creativity/Humor/Perspective/Honesty
Dr. Karen S. Whelan-Berry
Chief Learning Officer, Wholebeing Institute
Signature Strengths: Bravery/Gratitude/Fairness/Kindness
This Book Could Enhance Your Life!
Are you or is someone important to you seeking greater confidence? More engaging work or satisfying relationships? A smoother transition? Discover how character strengths can become pathways to your most important goals.